How to buy $KAN ?
Buying on Konio
Swap is coming to Konio
Native swap calling the KoinDX contracts will soon be available on our partner app : Konio !
Buying on KoinDX
Once you have sent your $KOIN to your personal wallet, is is really easy to swap it for $KAN. Follow this process to buy some on KoinDX.
- Go to KoinDX, the first decentralized exchange (DEX) on Koinos
- Click on the top right button
- Accept Terms and Privacy and click on
- It will show a pop-up with your different accounts. Check the ones you want to connect
- Select $KOIN for the input crypto (selected by default) and select $KAN in the by list clicking on the output crypto tag
- Enter the amount of $KOIN or the amount of $KAN you want to buy
- Click on
Swapand accept the transactions popping-up in Kondor
Issues with slippage tolerance
Slippage characterizes the difference between the expected price of an asset and the actual price at which the trade is executed
Since it is a new exchange, low liquidities are not rare on KoinDX. Hence, swapping can fail due to low slippage tolerance. You can change to a higher slippage tolerance in your settings by clicking on the ⚙ gear on the top right of the swapping page. However, be aware that is will cost you more money than the current market price for this amount. By buying this quantity, you will make the price rise !